I love Fort Collins, I’m passionate about Midtown, and I’m a CENTURY 21 Realtor. Here’s some information about my story and my business, so you can get to know me better.
Prior to becoming a CENTURY 21 Realtor, I was a shareholder of Scuba Schools International (SSI), the second-largest brand of diver certification in the world. For 18 memorable years I traveled and dove in the Caribbean, Hawaii, and many states in between. I meet Jean Michael Cousteau, Lloyd Bridges, Leslie Neilson, Sylvia Earle, Zale Perry, and many pioneers of diving. My father, Robert Clark, is in the Diving Hall of Fame, class of 1998. Over the years I developed products, taught classes, authored books, and eventually became the President of the company. In 2008 I negotiated the sale of SSI and left the company to start the exciting next chapter of my life.
My wife and I began buying rental property and formed Rooftop Property Management, LLC. We currently own and lease five properties in Fort Collins and Loveland. My passion for real estate was contagious, and I wanted to know everything I could about real estate contracts, laws, and processes. I decided to attend real estate school in 2011 and passed my real estate exam on the first try. I talked to John Humpal about selling real estate, and in 2012 I joined CENTURY 21 Humpal.
When I’m not working with clients, my wife Bettie and I love to stay active. We have a passion for travel and have visited many places through the U.S., Europe, and other countries. Around town you’ll find us taking advantage of Fort Collins’ wonderful live theaters, music venues, restaurants, and beautiful Old Town. We also enjoy trips to Denver for museums, restaurants, and the occasional Rockies game. I’m also a huge CSU Rams fan, with season tickets for football and men’s basketball.
As a CENTURY 21 Realtor, I specialize in helping people with BIG LIFE CHANGES that involve real estate transactions, and I’m ready to go above and beyond for my clients. I don’t advertise, cold call, or buy client leads; I’ve accumulated many great relationships over the years, and my friends and clients pay me the ultimate compliment by referring their family and friends to me, and by returning for repeat transactions.
My Mission: To enrich as many lives as I can through an ethical real estate practice.
My Vision: I deliver an experience that makes people happy, give service that makes people smile, and earn trust and loyalty with all my actions.
- Ethical Actions
- Client Care
- Market Knowledge
- Transaction Skill
- Community Involvement
What You Can Expect
When you work with me, you can expect a pleasant experience and a positive outcome. Here’s why:
- You’ll realize I always have your best interests in mind
- You’ll get great service, full attention, and regular communications
- You’ll always be in a strong, safe position because I know the market and the laws, I research the neighborhoods, and I keep up with the latest strategies and tactics
- You’ll have a successful closing because I’ll handle your transaction with skill and overcome any challenges that come our way
Fort Collins is a wonderful and supportive community, which is why Community Involvement is one of my core values. I support the following organizations with my time and money because I believe in their mission and their people:
- MS Society – MS 150 rider, MS walk team captain, annual donor, donate after each real estate transaction
- Habitat for Humanity – Home build participant, monthly donor
- Neighbor to Neighbor – Preferred Partner (2015-present)
- Project Self-sufficiency – Annually sponsor a family
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce – Alumni of Leadership Fort Collins (2012), LFC Steering Committee (2013-2014), LFC Alumni Committee (2015-present).
I’m Ready to Earn Your Trust