I’m a full-service Realtor and offer a wide range of services. If a BIG LIFE CHANGE is causing you to think about real estate, feel free to contact me. I’m here to make your life easier!
Planning & Educating
Is a BIG LIFE CHANGE happening to you: just married, having more kids, second home, retirement, divorce, etc? Will it cause a real estate purchase, sale, or 1031 exchange?
Let’s get together and talk about what you want or need to do, and figure out the best way to do it. I’m always ready to hear what’s going on in your life, educate you about real estate, or give you the benefit of my experience, with no obligation or fee. I’ll even buy the coffee!
Are you ready to look for property? I can set you up with a MySite program that automatically emails properties to you every day (or every hour if you want). If you want to shop on your own, feel free to use the Property Search feature on my website; it pulls data directly from our MLS so it’s very accurate and up-to-date.
Houses sell (or don’t sell) for three reasons: LOCATION – CONDITION – PRICE. My Three Step Selling System addresses all three factors, and I have a five-year track record of selling houses for 100% of asking price, with an average of only 48 days on market. What’s my three-step system?
- Prepare Your House so It Shines – You can’t change your location but you can maximize the condition of your house. I spend time developing a menu of repairs, touch ups and staging that will make your house shine against your competition. You select from the menu how much you want to do.
- Price Your House Strategically – Price is a reflection of condition + location; price is a measure of value; and price drives your selling strategy. Because price is so important, I spend hours compiling data and previewing your competition to create a customized selling strategy and marketing plan for YOU.
- Market Your House Aggressively – 90% of all buyers use the internet to shop for houses. For that reason, I use many web-based (as well as traditional) marketing tools to promote your house far and wide. CENTURY 21 has a huge internet presence, one of the many benefits of working with the world’s #1 real estate brand.
If you want to sell your house as quickly as possible and for the most money, take a look at my Listing Packet, or a CENTURY 21 Home Sellers Guide, then let’s get together and talk about your goals, timelines, and budgets.
Buying houses in our current market is not easy because it’s an extreme seller’s market. To be successful, you need an experienced agent to help you compete against other buyers. Successful buying involves three main steps:
- Get Your Financing in Order – Before house hunting, I make sure your down payment, loan, and closing costs are in order, so sellers know you as a serious buyer. We will also discuss buying strategies and tactics.
- Hunt for Houses – Since properties sell so quickly, I use a variety of tools to identify properties quickly, which allows us to get a jump on the other buyers. I use technology, my agent network, and other tricks to uncover every opportunity for you.
- Get Under Contract – To compete with multiple offers, I use my experience and skill to give you the best chance to win. After we are under contract, I help you through the lending process, the due diligence steps, and guide you to a successful close.
I work hard and sweat the details so you can spend more time imagining the exciting possibilities of your new home, and less time stressing about the process.
Home Valuation & Equity Analysis
Need to know what your home is worth? Ever wonder how much equity (ownership) you currently have in your home? Let me know, and I’ll be happy to do some analysis for you. These are FREE SERVICES with NO OBLIGATION.
- Home Valuation – I can run a market analysis and give you an estimate of what your house could sell for
- Equity Analysis – I can also go to the next step and work with your lender to estimate how much equity (ownership) you have in your house.
Gary’s List (aka home service referrals)
Ever heard of “Angie’s List”? It’s a website where you can find plumbers, roofers, handymen, house cleaners, and other home services.
I have “Gary’s List”, a database of reliable, trustworthy people I’ve worked with in the past. So if you need a referral, let me know and I’ll be happy to share my list of local service providers with you.
Relocation / Agent Referrals
Are you moving to Colorado? Congratulations! I have helped many clients relocate to Fort Collins and have the expertise and experience to make your move as painless as possible. I offer City Tours to familiarize yourself with Fort Collins, and relocation kits to learn about Fort Collins schools, culture, employers, and housing. Give me a call and we can make a timeline and plan that works for you.
If you need help selling or buying a house outside of Northern Colorado, I can refer you to a qualified CENTURY 21 agent anywhere in the country.
Lease With Right to Purchase
Do you want to buy a home but wish you could lease it first? Then why not test drive it first?
Home Partners is a lease-with-right-to-purchase program. It’s a no-risk way of living in the house you want, with the option of making it your permanent home, or walking away if it’s not right for you.
Home Partners is ideal for relocaters, first-time home buyers, and folks who need some time before getting a mortgage. For more information, contact me for a informational appointment or visit the Home Partners website.
Building wealth through real estate is a great alternative to traditional financial instruments, and has many advantages. It’s the only investment where you can expect cash flow, appreciation of principle, tax savings, and use leveraged money to make investments. It’s ideal for retirement income, saving for college, and putting cash to work.
Real estate investing is slightly more complex than stocks and bonds, so you should work with an agent who has experience in this type of investment.
I am a real estate investor and property manager. I own and operate Rooftop Property Management, LLC, a successful property holding and management company. I would love to talk to you about your goals to see if real estate is right for you.
If you’ve done well in your life and are ready to look at at second home in the mountains, downtown Denver, or another state – congratulations! Either I can help you or I can partner with someone in CENTURY 21 organization. CENTURY 21 has 6,900 offices and 100,000 agents in 75 countries. We are the largest real estate organization in the world and the most recognized real estate brand.
I’m Ready to Earn Your Trust